12.26.2012

gold coin

hope everyone had a great christmas~! i meant to post this a couple of days ago, but i was too busy cooking, cleaning, watching movies (the star wars holiday special, jingle all the way, white christmas, and scott pilgrim vs the world. . . . random, i know), and hanging out with my husband and brother :). that's ok, right?

1 coat revlon gold coin



so, i posted not too long ago (here), that i didn't think i wanted this polish anymore. last time i wore it, it pulled too green on my skin tone and just looked ick. but this time, i don't know, maybe it's kind of grown on me. . . . i know being pregnant has changed my sense of taste and smell, but my color perception?? is that possible?


by the way, this is a super shiny metallic, if you can't tell from the photos. and i only used 1 coat, which makes it fantastic for stamping. and for a crazy christmas glitter-bomb, which i'll show you tomorrow :).


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...