8.29.2012

weakness wednesday: milani 3d holographic

hi new readers :) today i'd like to feature the polishes that led me into the lovely world of holographic goodness.

milani 3d holographic in hi-res, hi-tech, hd, and 3d

one day, i had a really stressful day at work, and decided to stop at a cvs on the way home and treat myself to my first holographic polish (hi-tech, the green one). i'd seen swatches of these milanis online, and wasn't too wowed by them. but when i put on hi-tech for myself, my eyes bugged out of my head! well, then i had to buy more, of course. the only ones i'm missing are the pink and the blue. i'm thinking i totally need the blue one, so i can attempt a manicure like this.

it turns out that i like these scattered holos with chunky particles more than i like smooth, linear holos! i know, right?? these chunky milanis are just so sparkly! did i mention that this is my 3rd bottle of hd (the silver one)? see crazy awesome swatches of it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...