8.12.2013

1 week old :)

hi guys. i don't have any nail pics to show you today, but i hope these super cute baby pictures will make up for it.

baby's 1st sunday outfit- what she wore to church yesterday :)

what baby's wearing right now! she looks like a little chick :P

so, am i forgiven? :) i hope to be able to figure this nail polish thing out soon. these days, i can only sleep 1-2 hours at a time, so i'm just totally zonked. i never expected to be this emotionally and physically tired. i think if i could sleep for a few hours and paint my nails, i would feel like a new woman. ah, if only. i'll be back someday, so don't forget about me!


10 comments:

  1. Aww her outfits are adorable!! Her eyes are huge too :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This kid is spoiled rotten lol. . . . Her grandmas have bought her so many clothes!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOD! I just had my baby last week too!! I had him on the 7th. When was your's born? Isn't life completely chaotic now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also just blogged a picture of him.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and she is super adorable!! Love the outfits :-) Sorry, I'm tired....

      Delete
    3. I can't believe we both had our babies last week! Crazy! I was 3 weeks early too. She was born on the 5th, so just 2 days before your adorable baby. I'm totally exhausted, and I'm sure you are too. Hang in there!! At least I can commiserate with you :).

      Delete
  3. I told you having to wake up to pee every couple of hours in your last trimester was your body's way of getting you ready for baby's needs. LOL She's precious & worth every missed minute of sleep. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...