7.08.2013

kalahari kiss

this polish was a bit of a gamble. the yellow-toned nude shade looked great on other bloggers, but i feared it would be clashy on my white, white skin. but when i used kalahari kiss in my star trek manicure recently, i actually liked it!

2 coats china glaze kalahari kiss



interesting, right? it's like a creamy yellow beige-y color. kind of sophisticated and funky at the same time, if that's possible. i'm glad i picked this one up, especially since it was just $3.29 at sally's!


oh yeah, this one was a breeze to apply, just like my other china glazes. why do i not own more of these??


4 comments:

  1. Ahh you have such beautiful nails I doubt any colors will look bad on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Jasmine. You're always so encouraging :).

      Delete
  2. Love that pretty ugly shade of yellow! I wish my Sally's had that color on sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bet you can find it online for not very much. cherryculture.com runs a lot of sales on China Glaze!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...