6.18.2013

mint apple

well, pregnancy has officially gotten to the uncomfortable (almost miserable) stage. i'm almost 32 weeks now and my ankles have swelled up like balloons. i'm basically hot and sweaty all the time, and to make it all better, i just found some ugly purple veins and stretch marks on my legs this morning. . . . i would cry if i had any energy left.

but i guess if the rest of my body goes down the toilet, at least my nails will look pretty, dangit! i needed a major pick-me-up today in the form on my favorite brand (sinful), my favorite color (green), and my favorite finish (hidden gold shimmer).

2 coats sinful mint apple



isn't this a stunner? i love the combo of green and gold. in the bottle, this color looks a little muted and murky, but i was surprised by its vibrancy when i actually wore it. this one is a winner, for sure.


see? not as pretty in the bottle, but stunning on the nail. try it, trust me. for $1.99, you have (almost) nothing to lose.


6 comments:

  1. oh goodness, you will be having your baby soon! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm very excited and petrified at the same time :). I guess that's normal.

      Delete
  2. You and I are pretty close. I'm about two weeks behind you and I hear ya. I took my socks of yesterday to find 1/2 in deep indentations around my ankles. I have to use the armrests to lift myself out of a chair now and bending over to pick something up from the floor takes me, like, 30 seconds, lol! I even wrote about my sleep issues in a recent blog post. Also, I'm wearing a mint polish now too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe no way! Yeah, I feel your pain. . . . This is officially not fun anymore lol. But I am starting to get super excited about the baby :). Are you having a girl or a boy?

      Delete
    2. I'm having a boy :-) What about you? Did you find out?

      Delete
    3. Aw, congratulations!! :) Yes, we're having a girl. I'm so excited to put bows in her hair and paint her fingernails someday lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...