9.11.2012

31DC2012 DAY 5: blue nails

i had the longest day at work today, complete with a headache and cramps, so when i got home, the first thing i wanted to do was put glitter all over my fingernails!

1 coat nicole by opi a million sparkles over 1 coat artificial sea spray franken



this is the first bar glitter polish i've ever thought appealing enough to actually purchase. and i think i like it! a million sparkles (which is a fitting name, by the way) is made up of turquoise specks of glitter and bar glitter, rose-colored holographic bar glitter, and round gold glitter, which you can see in this close-up-


pretty strange and random, huh? but i think it works. the chunky gold glitter is what sold me (big surprise).





2 comments:

  1. I'm usually not into bar glitters, but this one is cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's pretty much what I think. Every other bar glitter polish I've seen made me want to gag :P I don't know why, but I couldn't help myself with this one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...