6.26.2012

salon express stamping

just a quick post today. i decided to do a really simple accent nail on yesterday's manicure with my salon express stamping kit that i bought way back in november. . . . i picked a pretty easy image and only stamped one nail, so the results were way more successful than my last stamping attempt.

2 coats petites color fever peach blush. image- SE10 stamped with sinful snow me white

i really liked how this turned out. this was my first time using sinful snow me white as a stamping polish, and it worked really well. just as well as konad special polish, i'd say. it still needed something after i finished stamping, so i added a dot of wet 'n wild fast dry waves of enchantment with a bobby pin. peach blush and waves of enchantment were made to be paired together, i tell you.

sinful snow me white, petites color fever peach blush, wet 'n wild fast dry waves of enchantment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...