8.13.2012

magnetique

hello new readers :). would you like to see my first magnetic polish encounter?

1 coat unnamed magnetique polish



i wasn't too sure about the whole magnetic trend when it first sprouted up, so i bought a cheap one to experiment with. i got this magnetique at rite aid for $4.99. i picked a color (bronze) that i would like even if i didn't have a magnet. however, i haven't quite mastered the star-patterned magnet that came with it, so i used the wave magnet from the new sally hansen magnetics:


so what do you think? i quite like it. you obviously can't capture this in a photo, but the silver magnetic part shifts when you move your hands. it looks like a cat's eye stone. a really weird but cool effect! i'm glad i tried this. even my brother (who mocks me mercilessly for always staring at my polished fingers) thought they were cool and kept grabbing my hands to look at them. ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...